21 - 24 April 2016
VISUAL MACHINE is an international workshop for architects and designers, which is focused on the process of creating stunning architectural CGI images with the help of V-Ray in 3DsMax and advanced techniproduction in Photoshop, that could dramatically improve and enhance the way you portray your post-production in Photoshop, that could dramatically improve and enhance the way you portray your designs.
VISUAL MACHINE will be separated into two consecutive parts up of architectural scenes with V-Ray for 3Ds Max. Part Two provides post production techniques with Photoshop which will enable you to give your renderings unique styles with a personal touch and attention to detail.
An introduction into the world of the professional architectural visualization.
– Short term projects Workflows
– Concept Vs Marketing images
– Postproduction Vs Render ratio
– Realistic Vs Abstract rendering styles
– Photoreal Vs Hyper Real renderings
– People in architectural rendering
– Creating context and content for early design stage peojects
– Setting the right mood and atmosphere using postproduction techniques
For more information and applications:
One of our participants will be served with a scolarship!
After registration, please send your portfolio /3 pages A4, .pdf/ and your CV to
Part One: Rendering with V-Ray
– How to import your projects from other programs into 3DsMax
How to import your projects from other programs into 3DsMax
– How to set proper lighting for your scene with V
How to set proper lighting for your scene with V-Ray
– How to manage materials in V-Ray
– How to work on big-scale projects with the help of V-Ray
– New and advanced features of V-Ray 3.3 that could improve your workflow
– How to render your scene with V-Ray and to prepare it to postproduction stage
Part Two: Postproduction in Photoshop
-Preparing render passes and organising your Photoshop file.
– Using render passes to enhance your render in Post Production
– Preparing and using masks in Post Production
– Inserting and blendingin
– 2D assets ( people / plants / background objects ) in Photoshop Enhancing
– Lighting and changing Skies Post Production
– Creating composition focus, atmosphere and depth in Post Production
– Finalisation Grading techniques
– Creating multiple mood / colour options out of a single render
– Creating an abstract style image using Post Production
Founder/Partner at MESHROOM
Associate @ DesignMorphine
Architect and CGI artist
stract style image using Post Production